New Balance Adventure Camp
This 4-day and 3-night adventure camp will focus on 3d instructed lacrosse sessions combined with outdoor adventure pursuits. Lacrosse will occur twice daily in addition to outdoor activities including Mountain Biking, Skateboarding, an Indoor Trampoline Park, swimming, and more. Don't miss out on the best camp of the summer! Details below.
Boys & Girls
August 8th - August 11th, 2022
39 Church Street
Bethel, ME 04217
$900 per player
Daily Camp Schedule
- 7:30 am. Breakfast
- 8:00 am-12:00 pm Training Session 1
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm-3:00 pm Training Session 2
- 3:15 pm-5:00 pm Afternoon Activity (swim, hike, outdoor games)
- 5:30 pm Dinner
- 6:00 pm-8:00 pm Evening Activity (Film, skill development, movie, other)
- 9:30 pm In rooms
Additional Camp Information
- Holden: 52- bed dorm
- Davidson: 66-bed dorm
- Gehring: 77-bed dorm
- Ordway Dining hall: Fully staffed dining hall with customizable options to the needs of the camp.
- 450-acre campus
- Four regulation fields - three grass one turf
- 3000 sq ft Indoor Skatepark
- Indoor trampoline room
- Indoor Fieldhouse
- Outdoor Airbag jump (need certification to go off)
- 30 miles of Mountain Bike trails
Off Field Activities:
- Swimming: Songo Pond, Frenchman's, Letter S, and many more.
- Canoe and Kayak: Gould has access to a good amount of watercraft and can transport them locally to the rivers and ponds in the area.
- Hiking: In Grafton Notch, there is the Eyebrow loop (2.1 miles) and Table Rock (2.7 miles), Puzzle Mountain (6.5 Miles), Sections of the Appalachian trail as well. There are many hiking opportunities locally.
- Mountain Biking: Right on campus, we have an extensive cross-country trail and a single track. as well as easy access to the Bethel village trails or a short drive to the downhill mountain bike park at Mount Abraham.
- IDEAS Center Class: STEM, Makers, Robotics, Drone, 3D printing.
- Fly Fishing: If campers were interested, we have several Registered Maine Guides locally that could take groups out.
Manager, New England
Coordinator, New England
Credit & Refund Policy
Individual Events: Involuntary Cancellation Policy Weather, Facility Closure, Injury, etc.
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an event is involuntarily cancelled, individuals will be offered a 90% credit or a 50% refund of their paid in full balance. Individuals who have not paid in full (deposit only or partial balance) will receive a 50% credit of the balance paid. Medical documentation will be required for individuals who cannot attend due to injury or illness. Credits and refunds will be processed on the weekday closest to the 15th and 30th of each month. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the event is canceled in whole or in part.
Individual Events: Voluntary Cancellation Policy Player Chooses to Withdraw
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an individual that has registered and paid in full wishes to withdraw and submits a request at least 60 days prior to the scheduled event date, 3STEP Lacrosse will issue a full credit less the initial deposit amount a or a full refund less the initial deposit amount. No credit or refund requests of any kind will be granted if a cancelation is made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event date. Credits or refunds will be processed on the weekday closest to the 15th and 30th of each month. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the individual wishes to withdraw.