3d Spring Break is offering Florida packages the following dates for 2019:
March 18 - 27, 2019
*Please note that we encourage Monday or Tuesday arrival.
Postcard Inn Package (4 or 5 night packages available)
- Lodging at the award-winning, and newly renovated, Postcard Inn on the Beach
- 3 meals a day - full breakfast and dinner buffets at Postcard Inn and catered lunch at Premier Sports Campus
- 3 sessions of lacrosse daily, except for arrival and departure days
- Evening scrimmages and/or games with certified officials
- On-site Athletic Trainers and AED's
- Opportunity for all teams to receive 3d Lacrosse training
- Water, Gatorade and ice provided on fields
- Off-field activities such as 3v3 Lacrosse on the Beach (3 x 3 goals and tennis balls provided by 3d Lacrosse) and beach yoga
- 3d Lacrosse event staff to help with every logistical detail of your trip!
- Beach Lacrosse: We will offer teams the opportunity for beach workouts where we will have goals setup on the beach if you desire. You can practice skeleton work and skill work in a picturesque setting. We also offer fun instruction on 3v3 lacrosse... this is great for improving stick skills!
- Yoga on the Beach. Professional Yoga instructors will lead your team through an incredible beach yoga session.
- Beach Volleyball
What sets 3d Spring Break apart from the competition?
- Beachfront Hotels. Walk right out to the water from your hotel.
- Highly attentive and professional event staff, who will work with you on creating the perfect trip for your team. The 3d Events Team manages about your team’s transportation, meals, schedule and special needs so you don’t have to!
- Box lacrosse training! 3d Lacrosse offers optional box lacrosse training from box lacrosse coaches! Offered to all teams!
- Two, 2-hour practices and one evening scrimmage or game each day. By far the only program to offer so much on-field time!
- All-inclusive packages designed to make your life easier!
- Free extras such as 3v3 tourneys on the beach!
For more information, or questions, please contact:
Director of Events
Senior Event Manager