Mayflower Invitational Youth Team Registration 2021
Complete this registration for each team you would like to attend the 2021 Youth Mayflower Invitational on November 6th at Fore Kicks Taunton.
- 2026: AA and A Brackets
- 2027: AA and A Brackets
- 2028: AA and A Brackets
- 2029: AA and A Brackets
- 2030/31: 7v7 AA and A Brackets
Saturday, November 6th, 2021
Fore Kicks Taunton
223 Fremont St
Taunton, MA 02780
- A $300 deposit is due at the time of your team's registration, this fee is included in the team fee and will be applied toward the final balance due. The total cost of the invitational is $1,100/team.
- The final team balance will be due October 2nd, 2021. This payment will be automatically charged to the card which is on file and the deposit was charged to. If you would like to pay by check, payment needs to be received at 3d Lacrosse by October 2nd, 2021.* Please contact Megan Clune for details on registering and paying by check or general payment questions.
- Once your team is registered, each player on your team will need to register on the 3d Lacrosse website under "player registration" by October 21st, 2021.
- ANY TEAM WITH OUTSTANDING BALANCES DUE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE SCHEDULE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE INVITATIONAL.
For Hotel Information
Mayflower Invitational is a stay to play tournament.
Credit & Refund Policy
Team Events: Involuntary Cancellation Policy - Weather, Facility Closure, COVID-19, etc.
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse team events. Teams attending a 3STEP Lacrosse team event must pay an initial deposit with the full balance due in full 60 days prior to the event. If an event is involuntarily cancelled, teams paid in full will be offered a 90% credit or a 50% refund of their paid in full balance. Those teams not paid in full (deposit only or partial balance) will receive a 50% credit of the balance paid. Credits or refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the event. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, team, club or organization if the tournament is canceled in whole or in part.
Team Events: Voluntary Cancellation Policy - Team Chooses to Withdraw
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse team events. Teams attending a 3STEP Lacrosse team event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due in full 60 days prior to the event. If a team that has paid in full wishes to withdraw and submits a request at least 60 days prior to the scheduled event date, 3STEP Lacrosse will issue a full credit less the initial deposit amount or a full refund less the initial deposit amount. No credit or refund requests of any kind will be granted if a cancelation is made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event date. Credits or refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the date of the request to withdraw. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, team, club or organization if the team wishes to withdraw in whole or in part.
For more information, please contact
Manager, New England, National Events Sales
Coordinator, New England