STX Rising DI Showcase
Welcome to the STX Rising DI Showcase!
The STX Rising DI Showcase will provide college prospects with the unrivaled level of lacrosse training and evaluation that the world has come to expect from 3d Lacrosse. The new platform will allow 3d Lacrosse to combine the 3d Rising media brand 3d Lacrosse has built, 3d's leading-edge teaching methods and the company’s strong relationships with college coaches to give attendees an experience unlike anything in the sport.
Recently, STX became the official sponsor of the Rising Showcase Series. This is a partnership that will enhance our training camps and showcase platform to an unprecedented level. It also means that all athletes in attendance at STX Rising camps and showcases will be receiving new equipment from STX, the most innovative and trusted manufacturer in the business.
July 12 & 13, 2017
Wednesday, July 12th - Check-in 9 AM - 11 AM
Training 12 PM - 3 PM
Games(1/team) 4 PM - 9 PM
Thursday, July 13th - Games(3/team) 8 AM - 4 PM
Please do not schedule a flight that will not allow you to stay at camp through 4PM on Thursday. We will not rearrange teams to accommodate individual travel schedules.
DE Turf Sports Complex
4000 Bay Road
Frederica, DE 19946
We will host 120 players in each age group - 2018/19, 2020, 2021, 2022
*Please note: if you are receiving the error 'Out of Stock', we are FULL for that grad year/position. Please reach out to Nicole Conn to be placed on the waitlist.
At Registration ONLY
- Raw Game Film of All Games - $249
- Raw Game Film of All Games + Highlight - $299
Registration Saver – Third Party Insurance Coverage
Please be aware of the 3d Lacrosse Refund Policy:
- All fees are Non-refundable for ANY reason.
- However, all registrants are encouraged to purchase, at the time of registration, insurance from Registration Saver – a 3rd party provider – to protect their investment from unforeseen circumstances.
- NO refunds will be given for any reason if registrations are not insured.
- It is highly recommended that you purchase insurance from Registration Saver.
Below are the schools committed to attend in 2017 -
Cleveland State University
St. John's University
For more information, or questions, please contact:
Nicole Conn (General Questions)