SoCal Box Championship
To Register a team for the 2017 SoCal Box Championship -
- Complete the registration on this page for each team you would like to attend the SoCal Box Championship. Please note that if you choose to pay the deposit only at this time that you will need to checkout each team separately. If you choose to pay the balance in full, you can register multiple teams at one time.
- An initial $500 fee is due at the time of your team's registration, if you would like to pay the full balance at registration you are able to do so as well. The total cost of the tournament is $1350/team for High School teams and $1350/team for U15, U13, & U11 teams.
- The final team balance will be due November 15, 2017. This payment will be automatically charged to the card which you paid the deposit with. If you would like to change that card, you must login to your 3d Lacrosse account at least 5 days prior to the payment due date and edit the card on file.
- Once your team is registered, each player on your team will need to register on the 3d Lacrosse website under "player registration".
- The team administrator/coach (whoever registered the team) will then need to log in to their account and assign numbers to each player on the team.
Please contact Kelly Breihan if you have any questions.