NorCal Box/Field Experience Camp - East Bay
3d NorCal is excited to bring back our NorCal Box/Field Experience camp for the summer of 2018. In keeping in line with 3d Lacrosse’s Box/Field Methodology, this 3-day camp will place an emphasis on both box and field lacrosse training. The camp will split time between box and field, with an emphasis on skills unique to each game, as well as crossover skills every lacrosse player needs.
This camp is designed to develop individual skills and lacrosse IQ for players from youth through rising high school seniors. The 3d Lacrosse Experience will give your son the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best coaches in lacrosse! Our main focus is to ensure that your son has a great experience and is able to incorporate new skills and techniques that he can implement into his game. Your son will be pushed to reach his potential by playing in a high intensity environment that allows for maximum repetitions.
Training and Skills
3d Lacrosse is the industry leader in training and developing youth and high school lacrosse players. This camp offers players an opportunity to train in 3d’s Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System. This style of training is at the cutting edge of lacrosse and can be seen at the highest levels of the game. If you’re looking to have a great experience, but also learn from the best then this is the opportunity for you.
- U8 - U14
Tuesday, July 24th - Thursday, July 26th, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- FIELD Tuesday, 7/24 & Thursday 7/26: Sycamore Valley Park - 2101 Holbrook Dr Danville, CA 94506
- BOX Wednesday, 7/25: East Bay Sports - 2411 Old Crow Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583
- Training - 9am-12pm
- Lunch - 12pm-1pm
- Training - 1pm-3pm
- Mike Kruger: 3d NorCal Director, Former Division I player and former Division I college coach, HC at San Ramon Valley High School
- Matt Palasek: 3d NorCal Manager, Former Division I and MLL player, HC of Marin Catholic High School
- Joey Carrington: Former 3d NorCal Player, 3x High School All-American (2015-2017), 2017 League MVP, current player at UNC
- Kyle Souza: Former 3d NorCal Player, 2017 High School All-American, current player at Chapman University
- Joe Peterson: Former 3d NorCal player, current player at Rutgers University
- Drew Erickson: Former 3d NorCal player, attending Denver in the fall
For more information, or questions, please contact: