New England Girls Indoor Lacrosse League
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our 5th year of The Girls Indoor Lacrosse League for high school age girls! Unlike other leagues, 3d's includes real box lacrosse training in addition to box games. Players will be challenged to incorporate these new skills and techniques into weekly competitive matches that will culminate with a league championship. We will be building 6 teams to compete in a 8-week regular season schedule and a one-day playoff for the title. Sessions will be an hour and a half long on Sundays. The first 45 minutes will be dedicated to training with our box coaches. The second half, players will play in a game with two 20 minute running halves.
Benefits of Indoor
Indoor Lacrosse is being practiced by some of the most elite NCAA women lacrosse teams in the Nation. Syracuse women’s lacrosse practices in the box twice a week. Here are some of the benefits of the full box experience that Regy Thorpe from Syracuse recognizes:
- Proven to increase shooting percentage on the field. In box players shoot on a 4v4 net with a goalie suited up in what looks like hockey goalie pads.
- Increase decision making and IQ of the game because of the small field with boards
- Lacrosse balls never go out of bounds, making for more touches
- Great improvement on ground balls
- Improves defense
- Confidence in the physicality of the game weather it be dodging, picking, fighting through picks and screens
December: 8th, 15th, 2019
January: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, 2020
February: 2nd, 9th,16th, 23rd, 2020
Danvers Indoor Sports
150 Andover St.
Danvers, MA 01923
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.