La Jolla Country Day Girls - Youth Fall Rec Program
LJCD MS girls lacrosse program will be powered by 3d Lacrosse. In prelude to our spring Rec league offering - 3d is excited to begin training this fall with an abbreviated six week training program.
LJCD girls grades 1st - 8th will be provided a platform to train and compete in weekend competition in the SDGYLA Fall Rec league.
3d will host a Skills and Evaluation Clinic August 25th for the entire SoCal girls community as a chance to experience our training as well as meet our staff. This will also be a great opportunity for staff to get a better read on players in lieu of the 3d Select Winter Program.
Youth Fall Agenda
3d will enter several youth girls teams into the SDGLA Fall Rec League
- September – October Training
- 6 training sessions
- 7 League Games (SDGYLA working on fall 2019 details)
- One weekly Training + One game per week
- Cost: $225
Training is our top priority; creating a highly intuitive environment designed to maximize reps and small-sided methodology to help build an individual’s positional skill-set but also knowledge in team concepts. Our organized curriculum is designed to foster a player’s potential in all facets of the game. 'All position - no position' to increase players all-around lacrosse IQ in dodging/finishing, defense, special situations such as 8m free position and draw/circle play are skills each player should possess some familiarity. Experience in all aspects of the game has the ability to uncover one's unique 'knack' for a particular position/facet within the game.
|Offensive Skills||Defensive Skills||Special Situations|
Our training option is available for anyone interested and we will send out invites to players interested in participating in tournaments. For more information please reach contact [email protected]
Why 3d Lacrosse?
3d is excited to provide fun progressive girls lacrosse training to the southern California community. Training, fostering ones love for the game, creating a competitive judgement free environment, and challenging the ‘norm’ through our progressive take on girls training is what we hope to bring to the SoCal community.
- Organized Practice with all coaches operating from the same Practice Plan for program continuity & efficiency
- A methodology & terminology helped created by Syracuse University Asst. Women’s coach Regy Thorpe
- Elite coaches with high school and collegiate playing & coaching experience
- Virtual playbook
- Organized Team Bonding
- Youth: Current 1st - 8th graders
Fall Training Schedule
Players will train one day a week at the location closest to them
- JCC Sports fields across Eastgate Mall Rd from the LJCD campus.
- Monday: 7th/8th Grade Team
- Wednesday: 5th/6th Grade Team & 3rd/4th Grade Teams
- Thursday: 1st/2nd Grades & 3rd/4th Grade Teams
*Thursday is the 'true' day for 3rd and 4th. Wednesday is an alternate day for those conflicted.
*Wednesday is the 'true' day for 5th and 6th. Monday is an alternate day for those conflicted.
3:15 pm - 5:00 pm Training Window for all grades
- Kelly Curran – Div II University of Southern New Hampshire, Cathedral Catholic Asst, 3d Girls Master Coach
- Tom Bragg - 3d SoCal Director
- Eric Dance - 3d SoCal Manager
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.