East Bay Positional Clinic Series - November
3d NorCal is excited to offer a 3-day positional clinic featuring a high intensity workout built around creative drills with maximum repetitions to keep the training fresh and challenging. Offensive players will be trained by 3d NorCal Director, Matt Palasek, while defensive players will be trained by MLL defender and Steinfeld Trophy winner BJ Grill and 3d NorCal Manager Niko Manning. During the first half of each training session, players will work through position-specific skills and drills. The second half of each training session will combine the positional groups to compete in small-sided offense vs. defense drills allowing players to immediately translate the skills they learned earlier in the session.
Offensive training will consist of drills and exercises that focus on stick stills, dodging, finishing and shooting with the goal of ultimately improving your overall offensive game. Defensive training will consist of drills and exercises focusing on-ball and off-ball positioning, communication, stick checking and footwork aimed at making you a better defender.
Boys Graduation Years 2019 - 2026 (5th - 12th grade)
San Ramon Valley High School - 501 Danville Blvd., Danville, CA 94526
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- 2023-2026 (5:30-7:00pm)
- 2019-2022 (7-8:30pm)
Please choose the program option for the number of sessions your player will attend.
- OPTION 1: $150 for all 3 sessions
- OPTION 2: $120 for any 2 sessions
- OPTION 3: $60 for one session
- Matt Palasek (Offense): 3d NorCal Director, Former Division I and MLL player, HC of Marin Catholic High School
- BJ Grill (Defense): MLL champion (Denver Outlaws), Team USA, Marquette University All-America, De La Salle AC.
- Niko Manning (Defense): 3d NorCal Manager, Former Division I player at Syracuse