East Bay Positional Clinic Series
3d NorCal is excited to offer a 3-day positional clinic that will provide a high intensity workout and maximum repetitions within creative drills that will keep training fresh and challenging. Offensive players will be trained by 3d NorCal Director, Matt Palasek, while defensive players will be trained by 3d NorCal Manager, Niko Manning. During the first half of each training session, players will work through position-specific skills and drills. The second half of each training session will combine the positional groups to compete in small-sided offense vs. defense drills allowing players to immediately translate the skills they learned earlier in the session.
Offensive training will consist of drills and exercises that focus on stick stills, dodging, finishing and shooting that will ultimately improve a player's overall offensive game. Defensive training will consist of drills and exercises that focus on positioning (on and off ball), communication, stick checking, and footwork that will ultimately improve a player's overall defensive game.
Boys Graduation Years 2019 - 2026 (5th - 12th grade)
San Ramon Valley High School - 501 Danville Blvd., Danville, CA 94526
- 2019-2022 (7-8:30pm on 10/8, 10/15, 10/22)
- 2023-2026 (7-8:30pm on 10/9, 10/16, 10/23)
Please choose the program option for the number of sessions your player will attend.
- OPTION 1: $150 for all 3 sessions
- OPTION 2: $120 for any 2 sessions
- OPTION 3: $60 for one session
- Matt Palasek (Offense): 3d NorCal Director, Former Division I and MLL player, HC of Marin Catholic High School
- Niko Manning (Defense): 3d NorCal Manager, Former Division I player at Syracuse