East Bay Box/Field Experience Camp
3d NorCal is excited to announce our NEW Box/Field Experience camp for the summer of 2017. In keeping in line with 3d Lacrosse’s Box/Field Methodology, this 3-day camp will place an emphasis on both box and field lacrosse training. The camp will split time between box and field, with an emphasis on skills unique to each game, as well as crossover skills every lacrosse player needs.
This camp is designed to develop individual skills and lacrosse IQ for players from youth through rising high school seniors. The 3d Lacrosse Experience will give your son the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best coaches in lacrosse! Our main focus is to ensure that your son has a great experience and is able to incorporate new skills and techniques that he can implement into his game. Your son will be pushed to reach his potential by playing in a high intensity environment that allows for maximum repetitions.
Training and Skills
3d Lacrosse is the industry leader in training and developing youth and high school lacrosse players. This camp offers players an opportunity to train in 3d’s Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System. This style of training is at the cutting edge of lacrosse and can be seen at the highest levels of the game. If you’re looking to have a great experience, but also learn from the best then this is the opportunity for you.
- U8 - U14
Tuesday, July 25th - Thursday, July 27th, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- FIELD Tuesday, 7/25 & Thursday 7/27: Osage Park - 816 Brookside Dr, Danville, CA 94526
- BOX Wednesday, 7/26 : San Ramon Sports - 2411 Old Crow Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583
- Training - 9am-12pm
- Lunch - 12pm-1pm
- Training - 1pm-3pm
- Mike Kruger: 3d NorCal Director, Former Division I player and former Division I college coach, current HC at Amador Valley High School
- Matt Palasek: 3d NorCal Manager, Former Division I and MLL player, current assistant coach at San Ramon Valley High School
- Rocco Romero: 3d Senior Manager, Current ACC assistant coach, former Division I & MLL player
Elliott Bender: Head Coach at Foothill High School
- Andrew Ertola: Head Coach at California High School
- Austin French: Former 3d NorCal Player, Current Player at University of Denver
- Joey Carrington: Former 3d NorCal Player, 3x High School All-American (2015-2017), 2017 League MVP, Playing at UNC next year.
- Kyle Souza: Former 3d NorCal Player, 2017 High School All-American, Playing at Marquette next year.
- Garrett Steffen: 2017 High School All-American, Playing at Bryant next year.
- Chris Ryan: Former 3d NorCal Player, Playing at Albany next year.
- Drew Murray: Currently playing for Fairfield.
For more information, or questions, please contact: