Denver Bandits Player Spring 2018 Registration
Welcome to the Denver Bandits Spring 2018 Player Registration!
Registration OPENS November 2nd, 2018.
Players will need to register as a member of a coach’s team.
Players can only register if they have confirmed with their coach that they will be playing on their team. If a player registers without coach confirmation, we will refund their money.
For questions about registration or if you are looking for a team, please contact Ali G.
**** All parents MUST fill out the Bandits Waiver at the link below****
US Lacrosse Registration
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up.
You can follow us on Twitter @BanditsDenver for up to date info on what is happening around the league.
THE BANDITS DIFFERENCE
- Season Kickoff Camp for all teams on March 4th, 2018
- Coaching the Coaches in the Box / Field Hybrid™ Development System
- Pre-season Coaches' Clinic
- Access to the 3d Lacrosse Methodology Library
- 3d Master Coach Training session once per week for all players and coaches
- Access to 3d Master Coaches for X’s and O’s, game strategy, and best practices
- Each player receives a sublimated jersey and shorts/skirt
- Full time administrator dedicated to Bandits customers
- Ten weeks of lacrosse teaching and training
- Top lacrosse fields in the state
- Goalie and Face off training included
- U15 Born on or after 6-1-2002
- U13 Born on or after 6-1-2004
- U12 Born on or after 6-1-2005
- U11 Born on or after 6-1-2006
- U10 Born on or after 6-1-2007
- U9 Born on or after 6-1-2008
- U8 Born on or after 6-1-2009
- U7 Born on or after 6-1-2010
Important Dates - Spring 2018- TENTATIVE
- March 4th, 2018 - Bandits Kick Off
- March 10th, 2018 - CGLA Spring Fling
- March 12th, 2018 - 1st Week of Practices
- March 26th, 2018 - Master Coaching Starts
- March 2018 - CYLA Schedule Released
- March 2018 - CGLA Schedule Released
- April 2018 - Regular Season begins
- May 2018 Tournament Dates TBA
- Highlands Ranch (Boys & Girls)
- Lakewood (Boys)
- Greenwood Village/Cherry Creek (Boys & Girls)
- Fort Collins (Boys)
3d Master Coaches
Chris Harren - Mountian Vista High School Head COach
Mike O'Neil - Mountain Vista High School Defensive Coordinator
Clark Woodard - Mullen High School Offensive Coordinator
Ali Giovannone - Kent Denver School
- Shoulder pads
- Helmet (NOCSAS certified)
- Arm pads
- Athletic cup
- Boy's lacrosse stick
- Rib pads (recommended)
- Cleats (recommended)
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
For more information, or questions, please contact Ali G.