Central Oregon Lacrosse Club
3d Lacrosse is proud to announce the unveiling of the Central Oregon Lacrosse Club. LC Central Oregon is dedicated to providing great experiences through lacrosse for players, coaches, and parents – both inside and outside of the organization. Our goal is to prepare our boys to become better lacrosse players and people, deliver high quality training and teaching through a proven system, provide top-notch administration and organization, and finally make a positive impact on the larger Central Oregon lacrosse community.
The LCCO will consist of boys select teams for the summer of 2017 and participate in the tournaments listed below. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have teams at the following levels
- 2021 (rising Freshman)
- 2022 (rising 8th Grader)
- 2023 (rising 7th Grader)
- 2024/25 (rising 6th and 5th Graders)
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
- Class of 2021 (rising 9th grade)
- Class of 2022 (rising 8th grade)
- Class of 2023 (rising 7th grade)
- Class of 2024 (rising 6th grade)
- Class of 2025 (rising 5th grade)
The goal is to build class-pure teams at each age level.
June 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st, 26th, & 28th, 5pm-7pm July 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th, & 19th, 5pm-7pm
800 SE Centennial St
Bend, OR 97702
- Invasion of Valhalla, June 23rd-25th, Vancouver, WA
- Team Building: Outdoor, non-lacrosse activity to be determined.
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic, July 21st-23rd, Bend, OR
**The cost of travel is not included in the price. Hotel blocks will be created so the teams can stay in one place, and carpooling will be strongly encouraged.
- 2 Summer Tournaments and All Tournament Fees
- Expert Coaching:
- Pre-season Coaches' Clinic
- Coaching the Coaches in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology.
- Access to the 3d Lacrosse Methodology Video Library
- 3d Master Coach Training Sessions for all players and coaches
- Access to 3d Master Coaches for X’s and O’s, game strategy, and best practices
- Goalie and Face off training included
- 20+ hours of 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Team Training for each season
- Full-Time Administrative Support
- Custom Uniform (Top and Bottom)
- Player Pack:
- Custom STX Head
- Custom Nike Dri-Fit Shooting Shirt
- Custom Nike Hat
- Custom Nike Dri-Fit Socks
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
Based upon twenty years of coaching college lacrosse and building collaborative relationships, Coach Gleason, Coach Bragg, Coach Kerwin, and our Oregon staff will make sure college coaches know our 3d Select players and will help them find the right school and lacrosse program.
- Head Coach, Joe Kerwin, Bio
- Assistant Coach, Bob Grover
- Head Coach, Isaiah Davis-Allen, University of Maryland, Bio
- Assistant Coach, Steve Emery, Bio
- Master Coach, Bill Gleason, Bio
- Master Coach, Tom Bragg, Bio
For any questions, please contact Bill Gleason.