Box-Field Hybrid Camp 2017 - San Diego
3d San Diego is proud to announce the return of the Box-Field Hybrid Camp for 2017.
Our Box-Field Hybrid Camp is a fantastic opportunity for your player to learn the fundamentals of lacrosse in a fun and enjoyable camp environment. Your player will be properly taught the fundamentals of lacrosse in both the box and on the field. The camp offers players an opportunity to train in 3d’s patented Box-Field Hybrid Development System. This style of training is at the cutting edge of lacrosse and can be seen at the highest levels of the game. To ensure that players are exposed to the best training, NCAA Division I and professional players will staff our camp.
The camp is part of our camp series hosted at the incredible facilities at the 4S Ranch Sports Park again and is open to boys and girls from 1st grade through incoming freshmen.
3d Lacrosse is the industry leader in training and development for youth and high school lacrosse players. We believe that young players develop a better sense for the game by competing in small-sided drills where they are able to be involved in every play. The Box-Field Hybrid Camp is the perfect chance to experience this unique way of training. The results are clear. Players trained by 3d Lacrosse become smarter, more skilled players.
Monday, July 17th – Thursday July, 20th, 2017
9:00am – 3:00pm
1st Grade - Incoming Freshman
4S Ranch Sport Park
16118 4S Ranch Pkwy, San Diego, CA 92127
$299 Early Bird Registration before May 15, 2017.
$350 regular price
This schedule is a sample of what you can expect on a daily basis. Schedules will as we rotate groups through the box. Pool time will be after lunch towards the end of the day. The goal is to keep the players cooled off and have an enjoyable experience.
- 8:30am - 9:00am | Check-in
- 9:00am - 9:30am | Warm ups
- 9:30am - 11:30am | Positional Skills & Drills
- 11:30am - 12:30pm | Lunch
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm | Pool Time*
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm | Scrimmages & Drills
- 3:00pm | Pickup
*Pool time may be at different times depending upon availability
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Protective cup*
- Rubber soled shoes* basketball shoes are best but any shoe that does not fly off your foot when running is acceptable.
Gear listed above is available to borrow for the camp. Please contact [email protected] for equipment requests, include your son's age and size. Pickup gear will be at 8am on the first day of camp.
REQUIRED ITEMS TO BRING
- Refillable water cup (Iced Gatorade and water will be provided)
- Change of clothes after pool, optional but recommended
- Played at Limestone College ‘13
- Won 4 Conference Carolina Championships
- Four consecutive Division II NCAA appearances
- Went to one NCAA Division II National Championship
- 2015 CIF Open Division Championship
- Was named 2016 US Lacrosse Assistant Coach of the year in San Diego
- University of Maryland ‘13
- Leading scorer as a Senior in 2013
- Recipient of Dick Edell “Big Man” Award in 2013, given to the player that best embodies the positive and selfless qualities of the former coach
- Helped lead team to National Championship game appearance in 2011 and 2012.
- 2012 Unsung Hero Award
- 2011 ACC Champion
- 2011 All ACC Tournament team
- 16th Overall pick in 2013 MLL Draft by the Chesapeake Bayhawks
- 2013 MLL Champion
- 2013 MLL Rookie of the week & Brine Player of the game- Week 10
- Midfielder for the Ohio Machine 2014-2015
- Midfielder for the Atlanta Blaze 2016
For questions about this camp please contact 3d Lacrosse California Coordinator, Kelly Breihan at [email protected]