3d Texas Boys High School Training Only Registration Summer 2019
3d Texas is excited to announce our Boys High School Training Program for the summer 2019 season. Players will participate in the training dates listed below.
Player development and team training is the most important and least emphasized component of club lacrosse throughout the nation. Players will be immersed in 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Benefits Of The 3d Training Program
Elite Coaching & Training
- Expert instruction by 3d Lacrosse’s certified and trained coaches
- Practice with the team, which allows you to adjust to the pace of training and better your chances of eventually making a 3d squad in the future
- Access to the 3d Methodology, a one-of-a-kind multi-media library loaded with written and video resources for both players and coaches
- Immersion in 3d Lacrosse’s ever-evolving Box-Field Hybrid Development System
- Opportunity to build and maintain relationships with the team and coaching staff
- Opportunity to compete against some of the best players in your class from across the state of Texas
- Face tough challenges on the field and learn skills and strategies to overcome them
- Go toe-to-toe against and train alongside current roster members at each practice in preparation for the next 3d tryout
Through the season if someone is injured or cannot make a tournament, you will have the first opportunity to be called up to compete.
Fall Training Camps
Market Training Camp (Houston) - May 18-19, 2019
Texas Training Camp (Dallas) - June 6-7, 2019
Training Camp Schedule
Market Training Camp: click here
Texas Training Camp: coming soon
Fall Training Sessions
Click here for the full summer 2019 training schedule.
- Includes weekday training and 2 Training Camps
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse membership, but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.