3d SoCal Tryouts - Summer 2019
3d SoCal is excited to announce Summer 2019 tryouts for all of our Select teams. These tryouts will be for the Summer 2019 Select season. We will be holding tryouts Saturday, January 26, 2019. This day of training with 3d SoCal as this tryout will be a great teaching and learning experience for those who attend.
If you ask college coaches at any level, they will all agree: Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
The tempo of a 3d Lacrosse training session and the tactics being used will produce nothing short of a Division I lacrosse practice environment. Players training with 3d Lacrosse will learn X's and O's and skills from some of the country’s most experienced lacrosse coaches who have been trained in the 3d Methodology and bring a wealth of lacrosse knowledge from a wide variety of backgrounds in the sport.
Given the opportunity to learn from outstanding coaches and train in a cutting-edge development system, the 3d SoCal tryouts should be an invaluable experience for all who attend.
- 2020 - High School Junior for Spring 2019
- 2021 - High School Sophomore for Spring 2019
- 2022 - High School Freshman for Spring 2019
- 2023 - 8th grader for Spring 2019
- 2024 - 7th grader for Spring 2019
- 2025 - 6th grader for Spring 2019
- 2026 - 5th grader for Spring 2019
- 2027 - 4th grader for Spring 2019
Sunday, January 27, 2019
Time | Ages
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm | Youth (2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027)
- 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm | High School (2020, 2021, 2022)
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm | Girls (HS, U15, U13)
*Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in and dress out.
Pacific Ridge School
**Registration for tryouts is non-refundable
Additional Program Information
- Boys High School (2020, 2021, & 2022) - Click Here
- Boys Youth (2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 & 2027) - Click Here
- Girls - Click Here
For more information, please email us at [email protected]