3d SoCal Girls Training Only - Summer 2019
This summer 3d is excited to jump back into Select Girls Lacrosse as we aim to put together a high school and youth training curriculum with options to compete in select tournaments. We plan to attend two summer tournaments both in state. Those not yet ready to make the full switch are still able to ‘Train Only’ as providing ‘rep heavy’ up-tempo skill development training is our main premise. Our goal is to provide girls in Southern California with progressive training, elite coaching, and opportunities for college placement.
Training is our top priority; creating a highly intuitive environment designed to maximize reps and small-sided methodology to help build an individual’s positional skill-set but also knowledge in team concepts. Our organized curriculum is designed to foster a player’s potential in all facets of the game. 'All position - no position' to increase players all-around lacrosse IQ in dodging/finishing, defense, special situations such as 8m free position and draw/circle play are skills each player should possess some familiarity. Experience in all aspects of the game has the ability to uncover one's unique 'knack' for a particular position/facet within the game.
|Offensive Skills||Defensive Skills||Special Situations|
Our training option is available for anyone interested and we will send out invites to players interested in participating in tournaments. For more information please reach contact [email protected]
Why 3d Lacrosse?
3d is excited to provide the best girls lacrosse training to the southern California community. Training, fostering ones love for the game, creating a competitive judgement free environment, and challenging the ‘norm’ through our progressive take on girls training is what we hope to bring to the SoCal community.
- Organized Practice with all coaches operating from the same Practice Plan for program continuity & efficiency
- A methodology & terminology helped created by Syracuse University Asst. Women’s coach Regy Thorpe
- Elite coaches with high school and collegiate playing & coaching experience
- Virtual playbook
- Organized Team Bonding
- Access to STX Rising Girls Showcase
- College Placement Seminar
We will begin with three ‘touch-points’ this spring, one each month serving to check in with players and begin introducing future skills and curriculum. These two-hour sessions will be open to players bringing a friend who may also want to experience our 3d training. Our only requirement is that all players have a US Lacrosse membership as this is required for insurance on our fields.
Spring Training @ San Elijo Middle School, San Marcos, CA 92078
- April 28th
- May 12th
- PeeWee ($250, abbreviated training schedule)
- Current 5th graders through 8th grades
- High School players - current 9th-12th grade players
Anyone younger interested in participating, please reach out to [email protected].
- 1st - 4th grades: $250, abbreviated training schedule
- 5th-12th grades: $350 for all summer training sessions
Tournament spots are available by invitation. Tournaments are $250/each and will include a uniform. Please inquire with [email protected] for more information.
- 20 hours of training in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, 16 hours for 1st-4th grades
- Instruction from 3d's experienced coaches
- Nike shooter shirt
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
- Kelly Curran – Div II University of Southern New Hampshire, Cathedral Catholic Asst, 3d Girls Master Coach
- Michaela Lawrence - Div III College Of Wooster
- Kayleigh Dube – Div II University of Southern New Hampshire
- Ally Howard - Div II Grand Valley State University, 8+ years collegiate coaching experience
- Tom Bragg - 3d SoCal Director
- Eric Dance - 3d SoCal Manager