3d SDBL Team Player Registration
Team Player Registration
All players are required to register and pay with their respective program and complete the league's player registration here.
If you do not see your team listed, please contact our staff at [email protected]. Provide us your player's age, area you live in and school they attend.
Working with area program directors, referees, and listening to parent feedback we’ve made a few adjustments to our league format that we feel will make this a much more enjoyable experience for both players, coaches, ref’s, and families watching.
In order to offer a safer and more authentic version of the indoor game, we will provide all teams with professionally coached sessions prior to their games. We feel this will help ensure all players & teams receive proper box lacrosse instruction, each team is better set up for success in game play due to learnt skills/concepts from training, and ultimately improve game safety.
We understand fall schedules can be hectic. With the new, training-for-all model, we will be consolidating games and training into one day. The new format will be 45 minutes of training prior to 45 minutes of game play. A third southern location to better help families logistically, one day commitment to better ease multi-sport athletes busy fall schedule, one location for training/game play, and organized instruction to raise the quality of play for the entire community of southern California will all lead to the best season yet!
- 45 minute training + 45 minute game play
- One location/commitment each week
- Two San Diego locations: Kit Carson (high school) and Poway Sportsplex (youth)
Sundays, Sep 15th – Oct 20th, 2019
- PeeWee: 2nd-4th grades
- Youth: 5th/6th grades & 7th/8th grades
- HS JV: 9th/10th grades
- HS Varsity: 10th-12th grades
- Poway Sportsplex- Pee Wee, Youth, Middle
12349 McIvers Ct, Poway, CA 92064
- Kit Carson- High School JV, High School
3333 Bear Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 9202
- 6 regular season games + Championship game for 1st and 2nd seed teams only in each division.
- 45 minutes of training for all players and teams prior to each game by 3d Lacrosse staff
- Professionally trained referees
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Lacrosse stick
- Rib pads (optional)
- Mouth Guard
- Protective cup
- Cleats if on turf and rubber soled shoes for tile rinks (shoes must not fly off feet!)
Goalies... Box Lacrosse padding will be provided to goalies. Goalies must have their own helmet, gloves and goalie stick. Teams without a goalie must provide a goalie stick and throat guard for their player.
3d Lacrosse partner Lax.com has the gear you need for box lacrosse. As a 3d SDBL player you can save 20% by using the code 3DBOX20 at checkout on their site. Please see their website here for Box Lacrosse gear...