3d Oregon Youth Girls Summer Training Program
3d Oregon is excited to announce our Girls Youth Training Program for the summer 2017 season. Players will participate in the training dates listed below.
Player development and team training is the most important and least emphasized component of club lacrosse throughout the nation. Players will be immersed in 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Benefits Of The 3d Training Program
Elite Coaching & Training
- Expert coaching
- Practicing with the team as a highly respected member, which not only allow you to keep pace with the team, but will better your chances of making the team in the future.
- Access to our high performance methodology and training systems.
- Opportunity to build and maintain relationships with the team and coaching staff as a highly respected member of the team.
- Opportunity to compete against some of the best players in your class in the state of Oregon. The only way to truly improve is to embrace tough challenges and work hard overcome them.
- You get the chance to go toe to toe with the current roster every practice in preparation for our next tryout.
- Through the season if someone is injured or cannot make a tournament, you will have the first opportunity to be called up.
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse membership, but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.