3d Oregon 2026 Fall 2017 Youth Training Program
3d Oregon is excited to announce our 2026 Youth Training Program for the fall 2017 season. Players will participate in training on the dates listed below. This training program for rising 4th-grade players will be focused on building a variety of stick skills, dodging and finishing techniques, and will emphasize field awareness through small-sided games. Curriculum for the program is designed to prepare our youngest athletes for the upcoming summer select season.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Benefits of the 3d Training Program
Elite Coaching & Training
• Expert instruction by 3d Lacrosse’s certified and trained coaches
• Access to the 3d Methodology, a one-of-a-kind multi-media library loaded with written and video resources for both players and coaches
• Immersion in 3d Lacrosse’s ever-evolving Box-Field Hybrid Development System
• Opportunity to build and maintain relationships with the team and coaching staff
• Opportunity to compete against some of the best players in your class from across the state of Oregon
• Face tough challenges on the field and learn skills and strategies to overcome them
• Go toe-to-toe against and train alongside current roster members at each practice in preparation for the next 3d tryout
Fall Training Sessions
- Sunday, September 10th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, September 17th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, September 24th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, October 1st: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, October 15th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, October 22nd: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, October 29th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, November 5th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, November 12th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, December 10th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, December 17th: 1-2:30pm
- Sunday, September 17th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, September 24th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, October 1st: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, October 15th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, October 22nd: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, October 29th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, November 5th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, November 12th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, December 10th: 4-5:30pm
- Sunday, December 17th: 4-5:30pm
Horizon Christian High School 23370 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Tualatin, OR 97026
Oregon Episcopal School (Tentative)
6300 SW Nicol Rd
Portland, OR 97223
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse membership, but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.
For more information, please contact a member of our staff:
Tom Bragg, Senior Manager –Oregon
Mike Marcott, Manager – Oregon