3d NorCal Peninsula Box Series
3d NorCal is offering an Peninsula box lacrosse clinic series in Redwood City, CA this October! The three training sessions will include 1.5-hours (6-hours total) of box drills with an emphasis on up-tempo lacrosse and the fundamentals of box. Players will get a significant amount of valuable repetitions with a 3d coach. 3d NorCal clinics focus on college-level skill development with instruction by highly trained and skilled coaches. Players will learn and master new skills with high speed training and repetitions.
This is a great opportunity for lacrosse veterans and beginners, and is open to ages U8-U14.
- Session 1: Monday, October 2, 2017
- Session 2: Monday, October 9, 2017
- Session 3: Monday, October 16, 2017
- Session 4: Monday, October 23, 2017
- Option 1: All Dates!
*Choose the appropriate Program Option from list above. If you are registering for more than one session but not all sessions, please register individually for each date.
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Sports House: 3151 Edison Way Redwood City, CA 94063
- $175/all 4 days
- $50/per day: Choose which Session you can attend and price will reduce. If you are registering for only 2 of the 3 sessions you will need to register twice.
- Matt Palasek
- Mike Kruger
- Andy Bonasera
Kelly Breihan, NorCal Coordinator, email: [email protected], phone: 619-822-2499