3d New England Boys 2024 Summer Registration
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our summer program for our 3d New England 2024 Select players. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SELECT TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Remington Pope to inquire.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Teams will train for 20+ hours throughout the summer in addition to attending 3 highly competitive tournaments.
- 2023 & 2024 Training Boot Camp: June 16th, 2018 (9:00am-3:00pm @ St. John's Prep - Danvers, MA)
- June 19, 21, 26, and 28 (6:00pm-8:00pm @ Dexter Southfield)
- July 10, 12, and 17 (6:00pm-8:00pm @ Dexter Southfield)
- July 19 (6:00pm-8:00pm @ St. John's Prep - Danvers, MA)
Each player will participate in 3 tournaments assigned by Remington Pope
- Cape Cod Invitational (South Yarmouth, MA): June 23-24, 2018
- Primetime Summer Invitational (South Salem, NY): July 7-8, 2018
- Trilogy Providence Tournament (Providence, RI): July 14-15, 2018
- Stowe Lax Festival II (Stowe, VT): July 21-22, 2018
- 3 tournaments
- 20+ hours of 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Team Training
- Uniform and Player Pack (Every player will receive new shorts, only players that did not play in Fall ‘17 will receive a new top)
- Online Player Profile
- Player Advocacy
- Parent/Player preseason meeting – Date/Location TBD – will cover expectations for season
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
Mark Goodrich, Senior Manager, 3d New England
Drew Hays, Manager, Camps
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, New England
Manager, Eastern Operations