3d New England Boys 2022 Summer Registration
3d New England will consist of four youth age select teams for the summer. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have a 2022, a 2023, a 2024, and a 2025/26 team. Each team will compete in four tournaments.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SUMMER TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Remington Pope to inquire.
PARENT MEETING: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Clery's -the Cellar
113 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Thursdays: June 22, June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20, 2017
20 Newton St.
Brookline, MA 02445
3d New England 2022 Team
- Big 4 Champions League (Philadelphia, PA) June 17-18, 2017
- Prime Time Summer Invitational (South Salem, NY) July 8-9, 2017
- Rising 8th Grade National Championship (Bel Air, MD) July 15-16, 2017 *There will be a Friday night (July 14) practice in Maryland from 6pm-7pm. Championship game is Sunday night at 7 or 8pm. Teams not in playoffs will get one game Sunday morning.
- Stowe Lax Festival II (Stowe, VT) July 22-23, 2017
- Big 4: click here
- Prime Time Summer Invitational: click here
- Rising 8th Grade National Championship: click here *There will be a Friday night (July 14) practice in Maryland from 6pm-7pm Championship game is Sunday night at 7 or 8pm. Teams not in playoffs will get one game Sunday morning.
- Stowe: click here
- Uniform (Every player will receive new shorts, Only new players will receive a new top) and Player Pack
- 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Training
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information, please contact:
Suzanne Friedman, New England Coordinator