3d New England Boys 2019 Summer Registration
3d New England will consist of four high school age select teams for the summer and participate in the tournaments listed below. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have a 2018 team, a 2019 team, a 2020 team, and a 2021 team.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SUMMER TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Pete Sessa to inquire.
- 3d Pomfret Training Camp (Pomfret, CT) June 9-11, 2017. CLICK HERE for Schedule
- June 21, 2017
- June 28, 2017
- July 11, 2017
Belmont Hill School
350 Prospect St.
Belmont, MA 02478
3d New England 2019
- 3d Pomfret Bash (Pomfret, CT) June 12, 2017
- Big 4 Champions League (Fort Washington, PA) June 16-18, 2017
- Baltimore Summer Kick Off (Baltimore, MD) June 23-25, 2017
- Leading Edge Invitational (Metuchen, NJ) July 8-9, 2017
- FLG in 3d Summer Shootout (Boyds, MD) July 14-16, 2017
- Big 4 Champions League: click here
- Baltimore Summer Kickoff: click here
- Leading Edge Invitational: click here
- FLG in 3d Summer Shootout: click here
- Uniform (Every player will receive new shorts, Only new players will receive a new top) and Player Pack
- 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Training
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information, please contact: