3d Houston High School Training Program
3d Houston is excited to announce our high school training program for the summer 2017 season. Players will participate in the training dates listed below.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play-making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Benefits Of The 3d Training Program
Elite Coaching & Training
- Expert coaching
- Practicing with the team as a highly respected member, which not only allow you to keep pace with the team, but will better your chances of making the team in the future.
- Access to our high performance methodology and training systems Box-Field Hybrid Development System.
- Opportunity to build and maintain relationships with the team and coaching staff as a highly respected member of the team.
- Opportunity to compete against some of the best players in your class in the state of Texas. The only way to truly improve is to embrace tough challenges and work hard overcome them.
- You get the chance to go toe to toe with the current roster every practice in preparation for our next tryout.
- Through the season if someone is injured or cannot make a tournament, you will have the first opportunity to be called up.
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse.
For more information, please contact Chris Harren