3d Colorado Boys Small Group Training Aug '18 - Feb '19
Small Group Training is position focused and will be capped at a maximum of ten participants per session to ensure personal attention and development. The practice plans in Small Group Training allow your player a high intensity workout with maximum repetition and creative drills that will help keep training fresh and challenging. Small Group Training is open to players of all skill levels and positions!
Small Group Training will consist of seven sessions, each of which will have four, one hour training blocks for a total of four hours per session. All training will take place at the 3d Lacrosse Office - address listed below.
*Please note that if we have more than 10 registrations per group, we will form an additional group*
Offensive Small Group Training
Offensive training will consist of drills and exercises that focus on stick stills, dodging, finishing and shooting that will ultimately improve your overall offensive game. Offensive training is NOT limited to attack and midfielders, defenders are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Defensive Small Group Training
Defensive training will consist of drills and exercise that focus on positioning (on and off ball), communication, stick checking, and footwork that will ultimately improve your overall defensive game. Defensive training is not limited to defensive players, midfielders and attackmen are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Boys 2nd - 12th Grade
Youth will be considered 2nd - 4th grade *ONLY Offense
Middle School will be considered 5th - 7th
High School will be considered 8th - 12th *ONLY Offense
3d Lacrosse Office - Turf
1301 S. Jason Street
Denver, CO 80223
(Easiest to enter from Louisiana St)
Youth (2nd-4th) 5-6pm
Middle School (5th-7th) 6-7pm
High School (8th-12th) 7-8pm
- Session 1: August 7th 14th 21st and 28th
- Session 2: September 4th 11th 18th and 25th
- Session 3: October 2nd 9th 16th 23rd
- Session 4: October 30th November 6th 13th and 27th
- Session 5: December 4th 11th 18th *you can attend one night in November or January to make up missed session
- Session 6: January 8th 15th 22nd 29th
- Session 7: February 5th 12th 19th 26th
Middle School (5th-8th) 6-7pm
- Session 1: August 8th 15th 22nd and 39th
- Session 2: September 5th 12th 19th and 26th
- Session 3: October 3rd 10th 17th 24th
- Session 4: November 7th 14th and 28th **you can attend one night in December or January to make up missed session
- Session 5: December 5th 12th 19th **you can attend one night in November or January to make up missed session
- Session 6: January 9th 16th 23rd 30th
- Session 7: February 6th 13th 20th 27th
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by Registration Saver, an AIG product.
Click here to learn more about Registration Saver.