Prep Bound 2022 Summer Showcase - Girls Player Registration
Prep Bound provides a platform for student-athletes (5-10th Grade) and their families to learn about opportunities at the Prep School level.
This curriculum and schedule are designed for athletes to showcase their athletic skills, receive coaching from Prep School coaches, and learn about schools they are interested in. Over 40 Prep School admissions teams and coaches will be in attendance.
Players will experience cutting-edge training, excellent on-field coaching, and the chance to build personal connections with prep school professionals.
Player Check-In/Prep School Fair (1.5hrs)
- Admissions Officers & Coaches at prep school tables
- Historically over 40 prep schools in attendance
Showcase – Training & Game Play (2.5 hrs)
- Coaches from attending prep schools and local club programs will lead instructions and evaluations through skills and drills
- Small-sided games driven to increase the number of touches on the ball
- Coaches from attending schools will both oversee teams and evaluate players
- Teams will be determined by age group
- Prep School admissions & coaches will receive a player packet before the showcase with athlete information
- The Prep School Fair will provide an opportunity to meet and speak to admissions teams and coaches
- Prep School coaches will work directly with the athletes, evaluating their skillset, how they improve when given feedback, and work with others.
- Players receive both on-field training and the opportunity to compete
- Each sport will have a specialized curriculum lead by experienced coaches and program director
The Rivers School
333 Winter St
Weston, MA 02493
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
8:30 – 10:00 – PREP SCHOOL FAIR (GIRLS)
10:00 – 12:30 – GIRLS LACROSSE (Field 1)
For more information please contact:
Pete Sessa Director, New England Psessa@3dlacrosse.com
Credit & Refund Policy
Individual Events: Involuntary Cancellation Policy - Weather, Facility Closure, COVID-19, Injury, etc.
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an event is involuntarily cancelled, individuals will be offered a 90% credit or a 50% refund of their paid in full balance. Individuals who have not paid in full (deposit only or partial balance) will receive a 50% credit of the balance paid. Medical documentation will be required for individuals who cannot attend due to injury or illness. Credits and refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the event. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the event is canceled in whole or in part.
Individual Events: Voluntary Cancellation Policy - Player Chooses to Withdraw
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an individual that has registered and paid in full wishes to withdraw and submits a request at least 60 days prior to the scheduled event date, 3STEP Lacrosse will issue a full credit less the initial deposit amount a or a full refund less the initial deposit amount. No credit or refund requests of any kind will be granted if a cancelation is made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event date. Credits or refunds will be processed a minimum of 60 days after the date of the request to withdraw. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the individual wishes to withdraw.