3d Southland Youth Boys Fall 2017 Program
3d Southland Boys plans to field four youth select teams for the fall that will participate in the tournaments listed below. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; 3d Southland will field a 2023 team.
3d Southland is committed to making our program geographically feasible for all LA/OC families. We will utilize centrally located facilities for our weekend training camps, while also providing additional mid-week box skill training opportunities at multiple local locations to increase training frequency and program value. The box session will not be team dependent and players will attend the location closest to where they reside.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play-making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
- Class of 2023
- Oceanside Hustle - December 2nd - 3rd, 2017 - Oceanside, CA
- Adrenaline Challenge- January 6th - 7th, 2018 - Del Mar, CA
- Sandstorm - January 13th - 14th, 2018 - Palm Springs, CA
Fall Training Locations
November 5th, 11th, 19th, December 9th, December 16th: Whittier College
13406 Philadelphia St
Whittier, CA 90608
Wednesday Box Trainings:
Arnold Cypress Park
8611 Watson St
Cypress, CA 90630
Fall Training Sessions
- Sunday, November 5th: 9am - 2pm (Whittier)
- Wednesday, November 8th: 5 - 7pm (Arnold Cypress Park)
- Saturday, November 11th: 9am - 2pm (Whittier)
- Wednesday, November 15th: 5 - 7pm (Arnold Cypress Park)
- Sunday, November 19th: 9am - 2pm (Whittier)
- Wednesday, December 6th: 5 - 7pm (Arnold Cypress Park)
- Saturday, December 9th: 9am - 2pm (Whittier)
- Wednesday, December 13th: 5 - 7pm (Arnold Cypress Park)
- Saturday, December 16th: 9am - 2pm (Whittier)
For more information, or questions, please contact:
Brian Kelly, Southland Director
Emily Beh, Southland Coordinator