Northern California Youth Boys Program
3d NorCal is excited to announce tryouts for our summer 2019 program for our Youth Select players. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential. For more detail, check out our 3d Select Overview presentation.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Monte Vista HS, Danville CA
- Sunday, September 29 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Sunday, October 13 (4 hours): 9am-1pm
- Sunday, October 20 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
San Ramon Valley (SRV) HS, Danville CA
- Sunday November 10 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Sunday, November 17 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Thursday, November 21 (2 hours): TBD
- Friday, December 6 (2 hours @ SoCal location, plan for evening training window 6pm - 9pm)
- Saturday, January 11 (3 hours): 9am - 12pm
- Friday, January 17 (2 hours @ Sand Storm location, 2023 only)
2019 Tournament Schedule
3d NorCal 2024
3d NorCal 2025/26 (formerly 3d East Bay U12)
3d NorCal 2027/28 (formerly 3d East Bay U10)
- Oceanside Hustle (Oceanside, CA), December 7-8, 2019
- 2 tournaments
- 20+ hours of 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Team Training for each season
- Uniform and player pack
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
- Thomas Butterfield-Bragg, SoCal Director, [email protected]
- Eric Dance, San Diego Manager, [email protected]
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information, please contact: