Northern California High School Boys Program
3d NorCal is excited to announce tryouts for our 2019 program year. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential. For more detail, check out our 3d Select Overview presentation.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Monte Vista HS, Danville CA
- Sunday, September 29 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Sunday, October 13 (4 hours): 9am-1pm
- Sunday, October 20 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
San Ramon Valley (SRV) HS, Danville CA
- Sunday November 10 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Sunday, November 17 (4 hours): 9am - 1pm
- Thursday, November 21 (2 hours): TBD
- Friday, December 6 (2 hours @ SoCal location, plan for evening training window 6pm - 9pm)
- Saturday, January 11 (3 hours): 9am - 12pm
- Friday, January 17 (2 hours @ Sand Storm location, 2023 only)
2019 Tournament Schedule
- 2 Fall tournaments (except 2020 class is summer only)
- 20+ hours of 3d Lacrosse Coaching and Team Training per season
- Uniform and player pack
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
- Thomas Butterfield-Bragg, SoCal Director, [email protected]
- Eric Dance, San Diego Manager, [email protected]
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information, please contact: