Girls Winter 2019 Program
3d SoCal lacrosse is excited to continue our training this winter! Our goal is to continue to provide all girls in Southern California with progressive training, elite coaching, and opportunities for college placement.
Our winter program offers both youth and high school girls the opportunity for training as well as tournament play.
November through January will serve as the winter season. Training will be available for girls of all ages and skill levels. Tournament rosters will be invite only – those who attended our August Skills/Evaluation clinic and those our coaching staff has evaluated over the previous summer and current fall seasons. We look to enter teams into TWO LOCAL winter tournaments, Oceanside Hustle in December and The Challenge in January.
The fall is all inclusive to re-engage players after summer vacation & create touch-points for all multi-sport athletes. Winter training will look to prepare all girls for their respective spring season with accelerated training and competitive tournament experience.
Training is our top priority; creating a highly intuitive environment designed to maximize reps and small-sided methodology to help build an individual’s positional skill-set but also knowledge in team concepts. Our organized curriculum is designed to foster a player’s potential in all facets of the game. 'All position - no position' to increase players all-around lacrosse IQ in dodging/finishing, defense, special situations such as 8m free position and draw/circle play are skills each player should possess some familiarity. Experience in all aspects of the game has the ability to uncover one's unique 'knack' for a particular position/facet within the game.
|Offensive Skills||Defensive Skills||Special Situations|
Our training option is available for anyone interested and we will send out invites to players interested in participating in tournaments. For more information please reach contact [email protected]
Why 3d Lacrosse?
3d is excited to provide the best girls lacrosse training to the southern California community. Training, fostering ones love for the game, creating a competitive judgement free environment, and challenging the ‘norm’ through our progressive take on girls training is what we hope to bring to the SoCal community.
- Organized Practice with all coaches operating from the same Practice Plan for program continuity & efficiency
- A methodology & terminology helped created by Syracuse University Asst. Women’s coach Regy Thorpe
- Elite coaches with high school and collegiate playing & coaching experience
- Virtual playbook
- Organized Team Bonding
- Access to STX Rising Girls Showcase
- College Placement Seminar
- HS JV level
- 7th/8th grade
- 5th/6th grade
- 4th grade
- Oceanside Hustle - December 7-8, 2019
- The Challenge - January 4-5, 2020
- Kelly Curran – Cathedral Catholic HS girls Asst. Coach, 3d SoCal Girls Coordinator, Div II University of Southern New Hampshire
- Christa DeMovellan - LJCDS girls HC, Div III Keene State College
- Eliza Witherbee - LJCDS girls Volunteer Asst Coach, Div III Keene State College
- Ally Howard - New Zealand Women's National Team Asst Coach, veteran 3d coach
- Tom Bragg - 3d SoCal Director
- Eric Dance - 3d SoCal Manager
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.