3d New England Youth Boys Year Round Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our 2020/2021 Year Round program for our 3d New England Youth Select players. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have 2 teams per age group, 2025 to 2029/30. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SELECT TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Ryan Caley to inquire.**
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player's experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance. Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Medford High School
489 Winthrop St
Medford, MA 02155
Tuesday and Thursdays 6-9pm (1.5 Hours Per Team)
- Millon Events National Championship: Click Here
- Prime Time Summer Invitational: Click Here
- Brawl on the Hill: Click Here
- PLC Summer Championships: Click Here
- Ocean State Showdown: Click Here
- Training's each season
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for all tournaments
- Player pack with New Balance gear and uniform
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d's extensive internal network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting (Date/Location TBD) will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
- **Note this is subject to change**
- Fall training and tournaments
- Winter training
- Spring Lacrosse
- Summer training and tournaments
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
Ryan Caley, Manager, New England
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
Coordinator, New England