3d New England High School Girls Fall 2020 Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our Fall program for our 3d New England High School Girls players. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have a 2022, 2023, and 2024 team. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided
Bringham Athletic Complex
26 Hull St
Wenham, MA 01984
- September 20, 27
- October 4, 11, 18, 25
- November 1, 8, 15
Time: 12:30-2:30 PM
- Fall Classic (Pembroke & Epping, NH) October 25th, 2020
- NE Showcase (Wilbraham, MA) November 8th, 2020
**subject to change
- 16+ hours of on field training
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for all tournaments
- Opportunity for outside play within other 3d Markets
- Player Road Maps
- All Lacrosse Consultation - College Recruiting, Test Prep, Private Schools, Post Graduate Year, Academics, Showcases and Events!
- Player pack with New Balance gear and uniform
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d's extensive internal network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting (Date/Location TBD) will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
- **Note this is subject to change**
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or WCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
CLICK HERE to view all of our 3d Select Coaches
For more information, please contact:
Coordinator, New England