3d NE South Girls High School Summer 2021 Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our summer program for our 3d NE South Girls High School Select players. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SELECT TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Seth Jacoby to inquire.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Teams will train for 30+ hours throughout the summer in addition to attending multiple highly competitive tournaments.
Glastonbury Riverfront Park
300 Welles St
Glastonbury, CT 06033
University of St. Joseph
West Hartford, CT
June 19 & 20th: Time TBD
Monday & Wednesday: 5:45 pm- 8:15 pm
June: 21, 23, 28, 30
July 7th, Training Camp 8:00 am- 5:00 pm *Location TBD*
July: 12, 14, 19, 21
*schedule subject to change
3d NE South Girls High School
- New England Cup (Amherst, MA): June 26th- 27th, 2021
- Capital City Classic (Capital Region, NY): June 26th- 27th, 2021
- Summer Sizzle (East Windsor, CT): July 16th-17th, 2021
- Northern Rise (Devens, MA): July 22nd- 25th, 2021
**The schedules for all ages are tentative and are subject to change.
Travel information to come
- 30+ hours of training
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for high level tournaments
- Player pack with New Balance gear, and uniform (new players will receive a full uniform, returning players will use the uniform from fall)
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d's extensive network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting - Date/Location TBD - will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
- Recruiting Webinar
- Opportunities to compete with other 3d markets at different events
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
For more information please contact:
Jessica Gerski Coordinator, NE South firstname.lastname@example.org