The Best Of The West
California Gold®, the West's premiere invitational lacrosse showcase, has proven to be the most productive, efficient, and valuable recruiting event in the country for players and college coaches alike. The main focus of the event is to bring players and college coaches together in an intimate setting where coaches can see players in a high repetition environment while players can get significant exposure in a small window of time.
The event has expanded from its traditional one day model to include an additional full day of training in the cutting edge 3d Box/Field Hybrid Developmental System. Training will be focused on college level skill sets that every athlete needs to succeed at the next level.
Boys in high school graduation classes of 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
June 24th - June 25th, 2015
Check-in will be from 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. on Wednesday, June 24th. We will train until 5 p.m. Players will need to be suited up and on the field by 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 25th.
*A detailed training and game schedule will be given at check-in.*
California Gold® takes place at:
SoCal Sports Complex
3302 Senior Center Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
$475 per person includes:
- Guaranteed exposure in front of an unprecedented list of college coaches
- A day of the best training available
- On-field medical staff
- Custom California Gold® gear package
Coaches, to recommend players, please contact Rocco Romero
For General Camp Inquiries, please contact Gina Pinciaro
California Gold® has a strict no refund and no credit policy unless insurance is purchased. If insurance is purchased, the refund policy is as follows:
- 90% refund in the case of injury or illness with the receipt of a doctor’s note
7 days before the start of camp.
- No refunds will be given if notified less than
7 days before camp.
- No refunds will be given for anything other than injury or
- No gear packages will be given out to players who did not attend camp