LC Rhode Island Fall Program
We are very happy to announce the fall tryouts for our LC Rhode Island Teams! The goal is not to replace your local town or middle school team but rather to supplement and offer the highest caliber of play for our athletes closer to home. Tryouts are scheduled at Brown University in Providence, RI. LC Rhode Island will consist of 5 teams; 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, and an open HS team. Two HS teams will be created if necessary.
Players will receive training in the Box-Field Hybrid™ Development System, a proven methodology for accelerating player development. Training sessions will emphasize small-sided learning environments with fast-paced, high-repetition/high-touch drills to develop instincts and increase player IQ. Every player will leave each training session with reﬁned skills and a renewed love for the game.
HS: Graduating Years 2017 – 2020’s
Youth: Graduating Years 2021 – 2024’s
**ALL DATES BELOW ARE TENTATIVE
September 11th, 18th, 25th, 2016
October 2nd, 23rd, and 30th, 2016
- Columbus Day Classic (Newport, RI) - October 10th, 2016
- Crimson Lax Fall Youth Classic (Cambridge, MA) November 6th, 2016
- Yale Bulldog Classic (New Haven, CT) November 19th, 2016
- Columbus Day Classic (Newport, RI) October 9th, 2016
- Crimson Lax Fall HS Classic (Cambridge, MA) November 13th, 2016
- Yale Bulldog Classic (New Haven, CT) November 20th, 2016
For more information, please contact:
Walker Chafee, New England Manager