1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose Hofstra because of the amazing opportunities that I am offered there. The team atmosphere was incredible and every player, coach, and staff member was extremely welcoming. The academics are incredible, and I absolutely love New York. I know that I am going to grow as a player and a person in my time there.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
The best advice I can give is to play the game you love and have fun doing it. Don't stress about who is on the sidelines watching, play for your coaches and teammates, not for an audience. Don't play selfishly, play for the girls next to you, because she is playing for you too. As far as going through the recruiting process, I would say, its never too late. So play hard and have fun every time you step on the field.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I loved the team atmosphere. Whether we came out with a win or not, we did it together. I loved that 3d allowed me to play competitively on a team with girls that pushed me to rise to the occasion and allowed me to challenge myself.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
I liked that although we were working hard, we were always having fun. I love lacrosse so much, and being able to get better but have so much fun at the same time really built my passion for the game.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
Seedless Cutie clementines
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would choose to have super speed so that I could run the ball up the field and no one could catch me, and so that I would win every groundball.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I do my hair the same way every game. A ponytail with a single small braid on the left side. And I wear the same Nike tie headband every game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I love anywhere on the beach
10. What is your favorite food?
Pretty much anything Italian
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
Michael Jordan and Mia Hamm are my favorite overall athletes, but Kara Cannizzaro is my favorite lacrosse player.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
The Hard Hat
14. What is your favorite quote?
"get better, not bitter"
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
Most influential people in my life are my siblings