1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit to American because it was a great fit overall. The school has great academics, amazing coaches, fun teammates, is in the Patriot League, and I love the area.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Do your research, keep an open mind, and be realistic.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I love the opportunity of playing with teams from around the nation and meeting new people.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
The coaches challenge me to be a better player and my lax IQ has grown a lot.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Science because I want to be a doctor.
6. Name one thing you could not live without.
My phone because that is my connection to everything and everyone.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Teleporting, because you can go anywhere at any time.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I listen to music, wear clean socks, and I don't tie my cleats.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
Mikayla Michaels, a lax player from USC.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
Night by Elie Wiesel
14. What is your favorite quote?
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My mom. She inspires me to always go 110% in anything I do!