1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit to Penn because I believe it gives me the best chance to thrive academically and athletically. I really loved the campus on my tour and the coaches were great throughout this whole process.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Going through this process was very long and humbling. It can get frustrating at times when all you want to do is choose a school just to get the process over with, but you really have to take a look at all the schools looking at you and really think carefully about where you want to be because a college experience could define the rest of your life.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I really love the coaching and the training 3d lacrosse provides. The coaches are there to get you better and they really are the best in the country. Also, the practices and tips you get from these coaches really pays off in your game if you make the most of it.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
My favorite parts of 3d training are probably the in-tight skill drills that make you play offense and defense so you get the best of both worlds in one rep.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is History.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
I could not live happily without my family and friends around me.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would definitely choose to fly so I could get places faster and have some fun.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I always tape up my sticks with new tape.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
The islands of the Bahamas.
10. What is your favorite food?
Mac and Cheese.
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
It was called Ready Player One.
14. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is by Carl Lewis, “If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.”
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My parents have been the biggest influence in my life with lacrosse and teaching me how to work hard and be the best I can.