1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose Dartmouth because when I got to Hanover, I fell in love with the area. Being there I felt like I was home. I also like Coach Callahan’s coaching philosophy and the opportunity to get an Ivy League education sealed the deal.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
To guys going through the process, I’d say go see as many different schools as you can. Look at a variety of types of schools to see what fits you best for the program AND the campus.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I liked the flexibility of the schedule and the coaching is at a higher level than anywhere else I’ve experienced. Playing with guys who are at a collective higher skill level let me improve my game and incorporate the things they do into my game.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
My favorite part of training is getting more reps with the 3d coaches right there to help me try and get to my max level.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is science, but I like almost every subject except foreign language.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
I couldn't live without my memory foam pillow.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would chose to fly as my super power because it would be an amazing thing.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I have no pregame rituals, but I do put my right sock on first every day because I think it is good luck for me in life.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
My fave vaca spot is St. John in the US Virgin Islands because it is a tropical paradise.
10. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is my mom’s slow-cooked, beef brisket and gorgonzola sandwiches..
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite athlete is Rob Gronkowski because he is serious about winning on the field and having fun off of it.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
I don't have a favorite musician.
13. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was Roots by Alex Haley
14. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is “Don’t run away from challenges, run over them.” By: unknown
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My biggest influence has been my parents setting me in the right direction to reach my goals and teaching me not to stop until I get there.