1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
Not only did I just love the school in general, but the academic support along with the competitiveness to even get into the school, it really made me feel at home
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Take your time, everyone's recruiting process is different
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
Just the way they put you in game situations at practices and how they push you to be the best player you are capable of being
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Just the overall grind, being out there with your friends and getting better
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one superpower to have, what would it be and why?
To fly and because I love to travel and I would to see the world
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
Always listen to my warmup songs and always get good stretch in
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
14. What is your favorite quote?
“It ain't a mixtape until someone's ankles get broken”-Isiah Thomas