1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
Before I visited Hartford and talked on the phone with Coach Lawrence, I didnt really know a lot about Hartford as a program and as a school. After speaking with Coach Lawrence on the phone I really had a good feeling about him as a coach and genuinely good person. Everything he said to me was sincere he never promised anything he didn't deliver. When I went on my visit the players were awesome and the atmosphere was great and I really felt at home, which I didn't with many other coaches and schools. In the end I just thought it was a great fit and spot for me so I decided to commit.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
I would say just to be patient and when a school comes along and you have a great feeling about it to jump on it because spots are limited and they are being filled constantly so you need to take advantage of your opportunities. Also just keep your head up and play your game and it will work out.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
My favorite part of 3d lacrosse is the coaching style and the skills you learn from playing with them. As a defenseman who likes to carry the ball, 3d helped my game tremendously and my passing, vision, and creativity really improved. It really has molded me into an overall more versatile player. Also, all the coaches are super fun nice guys who always wanna get after it and see you improve, which is awesome as a player to have coaches like that.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
The leaners, they WILL go! I like improving my in tight skills and shooting drills are really fun, they have really helped improve my overall game.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Being able to pause time. I could pause time, do whatever I want then unpause it and get away with it.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I always put on my ripped elbow pad first on my left arm
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
Classic fat juicy ribeye steak and a side of bacon mac and cheese
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
Tough Question but either Russell Westbrook or Dez Bryant
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
Percy Jackson Blood of Olympus
14. What is your favorite quote?
“The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma”-Patrick Star
15. Who has been your biggest influence?