1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? I chose Loyola University because of the amazing education, great coaches, great lacrosse, and beautiful campus. A smaller campus is a great choice because it allows for me to focus primarily on academics and athletics.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? Grades are the most important part of the recruiting process. If you have great grades than you can go anywhere. Keep your grades up and stay open minded on visits. Just because one person has something to say about a certain school does not mean you will feel the same way.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? 3d Lacrosse has created so many great opportunities for me. I have met new friends, played against amazing competition, and have gotten the chance to get recruited.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? I love the fast pace practices combined with a high demand of skills. It really challenges a player to get better at every aspect of their game.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject in school is math. I am beginning to really enjoy Spanish as well.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. My friends, with early recruiting and all the lacrosse a lot of us play it is nice to get to hang out with friends and be reminded that we are just kids and have fun.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? I would choose to fly. It would be surreal to fly like a bird.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? Before every game during the school season I eat a kit Kat bar. I started it freshman year for my first game on varsity and it hasn’t stopped. Kit Kats are my favorite candy.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? I love going on cruises, I have been on four in my life and I cannot wait to go on another soon.
10. What is your favorite food? Strawberries, I love fruit. Peaches, raspberries, and bananas are up there but nothing beats out strawberries.
11. Who is your favorite athlete? My favorite athlete is Greg Gurenlian, not because he plays lacrosse or because he takes face-offs but because he plays so hard. He is the hardest working player in the MLL and it shows on the field. It is very impressive to me.
12. Who is your favorite musician? I am not a huge music guy but I like older music such as Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, and The Beatles.
13. What is the last book you read? The Hard Hat by Jon Gordan, it is a phenomenal book about how to be an amazing teammate such as Cornell Alumni George Boiardi.
14. What is your favorite quote? “The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.” Wayne Gretzky
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My parents have been my biggest influence. They do so much for me and only want what is best for me.