1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit to Johns Hopkins because I love the lacrosse culture at the school and how important the sport of lacrosse is to the school along with how prestigious the Hopkins is.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Some advice I would give to someone about the recruiting process is to play as hard as they can on every shift they get because you never know who is at your game.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I like the style the 3D plays and they are not afraid to try new things.
4. What was your favorite part about 3d training?
I like the uptempo practice and how everyone is involved in every drill.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is chemistry or math.
6. Name one thing you could not live without.
I could not live without being able to go fishing.
7. If you had to choose one superpower to have, what would it be and why?
I would want to be able to teleport so I don't have to deal with long car rides.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I always wear two different socks on game day and during the game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I like to go to upstate New York and go fishing for vacations.
10. What is your favorite food?
Rob Gronkowski is my favorite athlete.
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite food is Chinese food or gummy worms.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
Zachary Brown Band is my favorite band.
13. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Great Gatsby.
14. What is your favorite quote?
“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My parents have been my biggest influence because they always encourage me to follow my athletic passions.