1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? Bryant University was the perfect fit for me, and I knew it as soon as I stepped on campus. I fell in love with the small yet beautiful campus and facilities. Bryant also offers a great variety of academic opportunities, such as their Top 10 Business program. The location of the campus, Smithtown RI, is not that far from my hometown, which was a big factor for me. It is near Providence also, somewhere I always thought was a nice place. Lastly, the coaching staff was one of the bigger reasons why I made my commitment to Bryant. I feel coach Pressler and I share a connection I had with no other coach, and it will be an honor and privilege to play under him.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? One thing I always kept in the back of my head during the process and before picking a school is imagining my self living there for four years, and to make sure that I would have the best college experience possible. Also, before deciding on your school, make sure you are 110% with your decision. After committing you want to have the feeling of no regrets, and that’s how I feel after deciding on Bryant.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? I love the culture and family feel of 3d. This was my first fall/summer with 3d and I already feel like part of the family. The coaching is at the highest level and they make sure that you come out of high school more than prepared to play big time lacrosse and to take on the real world. I can’t wait for the next three years with 3d New England.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? I really enjoyed my time at the Pomfret School training for the summer with 3d mostly because it brought our 2018 team together and built team comradery within the small week. Rooming with, eating three times a day, and playing high-level lacrosse with my teammates was an unforgettable experience. It was even more built up when I went down to the Hill School in Philly where I did all those same things with some of the best kids in the country at 3d Nationals.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject would have to be Math, because I love playing around with numbers. But my close second would probably be Science.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. Family. Family is a huge part of my life. I have a split family with five little brothers and sisters in all and I am the oldest, so I always had to set the right example for them as they grew and matured. Even though I have a split family, I have the best parents in the world that do so much for me. They give their own time, money and energy to see me succeed and to be happy with whatever I do in life. I owe them so much and wouldn’t be where I am today without them, and also my grandparents, who I love a lot and are big contributors.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? It would probably have to be super strength because Superman was always my favorite childhood super hero.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? I don’t have too many, but some are listening to music before games, or wearing a lucky undershirt (always white and XL), and even putting my mouth guard in the top of my helmet before a game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Florida, I’ve been to Disney a bunch of times and it was always my favorite place to go during the summer.
10. What is your favorite food? My mom’s home made chicken parm. A Chipotle burrito is a close second.
11. Who is your favorite athlete? Adrian Peterson because he was my favorite football player growing up.
12. Who is your favorite musician? I don’t really have one, I listen to a wide variety of music.
13. What is the last book you read? The one I SHOULD be reading this summer…lol
14. What is your favorite quote? “One of these days means none of these days”- my mom
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My mom and dad both, they are the strongest people I know with the biggest hearts.