1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose North Carolina because it feels like home. I had a real connection to Coach Breschi, and he was extremely nice and gracious to my parents and I when we were up there. The campus is really nice, and it reminds me a lot of Alabama where I am from. They were really interested in me for how I play on the field, as well as how I acted off the field. It is very important to me that the coaches care about their players, not just as an athlete. I came very close to choosing Maryland for similar reasons.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Do not go out and play to impress coaches. Go out and play to compete and be a great teammate, then they will notice you. Anyone who is selfish to impress will almost never interest coaches. They are interested in good teammates not players who hog the ball.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I like the top notch-level training and coaching I get from 3d. It has really helped me get a lot better as a player.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
My favorite part of 3d training is the high rep drills. Everything is done with a sense of urgency, and it has really helped my game develop.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
I have two, math and history. I like math because I really enjoy problem solving, and history because I love to learn about the past civilizations like Greece and Rome
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
God, without him nothing that has happened to me or any of us would be possible.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would want a super intellect. I would be so smart I could just learn how to give myself the rest of the super powers.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I never eat a meal before any game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I love the lake because there are so many different things available to do.
10. What is your favorite food?
I love toasted sandwiches with hot sauce.
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
Probably either JJ Watt or Luke Kuechly because they are so dominant at what they do, while still being great guys off the field.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
As of right now I am really into the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
13. What is the last book you read?
Delivering Happiness, it is a book about the extremely successful CEO of Zappos.
14. What is your favorite quote?
“It’s not about how hard you get hit, it’s about how hard you can get and keep moving forward.”- Rocky
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My dad, he has really shown me how to be a man of God. Everything he does is for the Lord, and he has shown me the work ethic I need to succeed in life. My dad has pushed me early in life to be great at lacrosse, and lacrosse is just a microcosm of life, with the ups and downs, work needed to be great, and passion for what you do.