1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I felt Marquette was a great fit for me because of their coaches and players, the lacrosse program, the University’s academic excellence & Jesuit experience and the mid-west location.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Play hard in every single game – you never know who might be watching. Attend prospect camps at schools you’re interested in and spend some of your summer on the east coast playing in tournaments and events.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
Relationships with the coaches and players. The mix of field and box. The National and Pacific teams.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Just spending time with other players from SD and around the country. I’ve made a lot of friends with other 3D players from across the country.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
Probably my family and friends
7. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I don’t really have any. I just go out and play.
8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. Who is your favorite athlete?
11. What is your favorite quote?
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take – Wayne Gretzky
12. Who has been your biggest influence?
My family and my coaches