1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? I chose to commit to Rutgers University because when I visited the campus and met the coaches I knew it was the right fit for me.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? Some helpful tips I would pass along to other athletes would be to make sure that the college is the right fit for you. The connection with the coaching staff should be a big part of your decision. Most importantly to not rush and enjoy the experience.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? The thing I like best about 3d lacrosse is the coaching staff and how focused they are on helping each player improve. 3d competes against some of the best programs in the country.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? The drills teach me to be creative and improve my skills. Everything we do in training we translate to a game.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject in school is Physics.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. I could not live without my family, they have taught me to be the person I am today and have pushed me in so many ways.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? If I had to choose one super power, I would choose super-strength to improve my athletic ability.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? My pregame rituals are to call my dad, listen to music and eat watermelon sour patch kids.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Martha’s Vineyard
10. What is your favorite food? My Noni Lauretta’s homemade meatballs.
11. Who is your favorite athlete? My favorite Athlete is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
12. Who is your favorite musician? My favorite musician is J. Cole
13. What is the last book you read? The Odyssey
14. What is your favorite quote? “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My biggest influence is definitely my father because he has always challenged me to be the best person and athlete I can be.