1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit to Brown University mainly because of the fast-paced offense. I also fell in love with the school, coaching staff and the fact that it was close to home. Overall, Brown University seemed to be the best combination of academics and lacrosse.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
My greatest piece of advice for others in the recruiting process is to find the school that’s right for you. If that means making a T-chart, or a pro’s and con’s list, then make one. Also, don’t be afraid to ask the coaching staff questions. They are very nice and helpful, and will help you get in front of the coaches you want to be seen by. Lastly, be patient. The schools will come to you. Just ride the course.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
The best thing about 3d lacrosse is the coaching style. Every practice and game, the coaches get at it and make the players work hard. It is high-tempo and everyone is always smiling.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
My favorite part of 3d training is practicing pick and slip drills. I think these drills help each player develop new ways to beat their defenders and give themselves an edge on the competition.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is math. I like working out problems with unknown variables.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
One think I could not live without is my family. Without them, dreams and opportunities would not be possible.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would like to have super strength. This would enable me to be stronger than everyone else.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
Before every game, I like to have a quick-toss with my dad, which helps me get warm before a game. I also like to stay hydrated, drinking lots of water during the week before a big game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation spot is the Atlantis. It is very hot and there is always something to do there.
10. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is a chipotle burrito. Double white rice, no beans, double steak and cheese (I keep it simple).
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite athlete is Tom Brady. He is a perfectionist and works hard every day.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
My favorite musician is Kenny Chesney. His music is smooth and keeps me calm.
13. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Art of Racing in the Rain. It was a good story about a Golden Retriever dog, which is what kind of dog I have.
14. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is, “Look in the mirror… That’s your greatest competition” by Eric Thomas.
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My greatest influence has been my dad. Since I was young, we did everything together and seeing him happy makes me happy. Without him, I would not be where I am today.