1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
Close to home and it’s a smaller school.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Do your research on the schools you think you may be interested in attending. Decide where, what size and the environment that you see yourself in for the next 4 years. It also helps if you can narrow down what you think you’d like to major in because some schools don’t have certain majors. Then contact those coaches and schools and go on visits.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
All the resources they have and the people that I have met and became friends with from all over the country.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Training camp and box lacrosse training has been my favorite parts.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
To read minds because I think it would so cool to know what people are thinking about.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
Re-tape my stick before every game and have pasta the night before the game.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
Chance the Rapper
13. What is the last book you read?
14. What is your favorite quote?
“The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you and you don’t know how or why”—Albert Einstein
15. Who has been your biggest influence?